Friday, February 10, 2012

Announcement!

Ok I can finally officially announce the news. I will be moving to Indianapolis, IN during the first week in April. That is why I have stopped my breeding program for right now. I don't want to travel that long way with pups or a pregnant mommy. I worry that it would just be too stressful on them. Bella and Rosa's current litters will be the last ones I have here in Louisiana. I have already requested my location to be changed on the America Gerbil Society's breeders page, so hopefully that will be updated soon. I do plan to return to breeding once I am up there and settled in.

In the meantime, I do have the pups from Bella/Milo and Rosa/Jinx to find good homes for before I leave. I am also going to use this downtime to find the Siamese female to pair up with McGee. I have contacted a few breeders near Indianapolis, but haven't had much luck yet. I am still waiting to hear back from one of the breeders. Hopefully I'll get a good response from that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment