Monday, February 13, 2012

New pictures are up!

This weekend, I got Bella and Millie out for some sand tub time because I really wanted to see Bella's pups. Apparently, she lost 2 of her pups, so she is only left with four. They are still really young and their genders are hard to tell, but I believe there are 3 boys and 1 girl. The remaining four pups are very healthy and active. They were bouncing all over the tank while I was trying to get pictures. I ended up having to pick them up and take individual pictures. The little girl will not be available for adoption. She will be staying with Bella and Millie. The boys can go as a trio or as a pair. If they are reserved as a pair, I will pair up the remaining boy with one of Rosa's boys hopefully. They will be five weeks old next week, so I should definitely know the sexes by next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment