Thursday, February 16, 2012

Update on available pups

2 of Bella's boys and 2 of Rosa's girls have been reserved! They will be going to their new homes in a couple of weeks. I know they will be loved and well cared for. I hope their new families enjoy them as much as I have. It has been so much fun watching them grow and learn to do all the gerbil things that their moms and older siblings have taught them.The last couple of days, all the pups have been checking out the water bottles and learning to use them. I sprinkled some plain Cheerios in their tanks and they went crazy. It was like handing a small child a chocolate bar! Unfortunately for Bella's pups, Cheerios are her favorite treat, so they had to share with mom. Rosa was happy to munch on the almond slices I had given her and her older daughter, Daisy, while the pups fought over the Cheerios. It's so cute to watch the pups steal a Cheerio from each other, even though I put plenty for everyone in the tank.

I will be cleaning all 9 of my tanks out this weekend hopefully. I have alot to do, so I may not make it to all 9, but I'm going to try! I will get some updated pictures of Rosa's pups up. I also need to get a good picture of Daisy. I don't have one of her up yet. She's the little Red-eyed Honey that I kept as a companion for Rosa from her's and Jinx's last litter. She has done an excellent job helping mom take care of the pups and she is a really lovely shade of bright orange.

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!!

    go here:
    http://ffnftgerbils.blogspot.com/2012/03/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete