Monday, November 19, 2012

Gerbil pups!

I was contacted recently by someone who has a pair of gerbils that were believed to be the same sex, until she was surprised with 3 little pups. She has now separated mom and the girls from dad and the boys. Unfortunately it was too late to prevent a second litter. A couple of weeks ago, the mom had 6 more pups. There are five black and one Dark-eyed honey. Since she is not a breeder and these pups were accidental, I am trying to help her find good homes for them. She won't know the sexes until they are at least five weeks old. She spends alot of time with the babies and they are very friendly. They will hop into your hand and run up your arm when you put it in the tank with them. If you are wanting to get a pair of friendly, healthy gerbils, but don't want to wait for my next litter to be ready(which will be near the end of January) please consider adopting from this adorable litter. You can contact me and I will get in touch with the young lady who has them.

**Please note that I am posting this as a courtesy to the young lady that has the accidental litter. She really wants these pups to go to good homes. She is not a gerbil breeder. I have not actually seen the gerbils in person, but have heard from her as to how friendly and active they are. I have seen pictures of them and they look to be very healthy and bright-eyed.

2 comments:

  1. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I'm happy to find many good point here in the post. Writing is simply great! Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interested in a single male gerbil due to the fact that we have a single gerbil already and want to get him a friend. How do I get this person's info.

    ReplyDelete