Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pups have arrived!!

I came home from work yesterday to find 5 pink, wiggly pups in Maddie and McGee's tank! Mom and Dad are doing great so far. They were both in their house most of the evening keeping the pups warm and together. I gave them some special treats, which they each took turns coming out to snack on. They both seem like they will be very doting parents. I'm so excited to have pups again. It has been over 8 months since I've had little ones popcorning around the tank. I can't wait for them to start getting their coloring in good. I wonder how many will have Maddie's light coloring and how many will have McGee's dark, rich coloring. Below are a 2 pictures I snapped real quick with my phone. I didn't want to disturb Mom too much since this is her first litter.

**Please note that I already have 2 boys from this litter reserved for Stephanie T.


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting topic here in your site. Keep on posting this kind of topics. Very useful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one are they free

    ReplyDelete