Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Another arrival!

Jinx's mate, Rosa, had been looking a little pudgy these last couple of days. I have been checking on her every morning before I leave the house because I knew it would be any day now. I woke up this morning and walked over to their tank to check on her and I was just in time to see her deliver the last little pup! She had five pink, squirmy little pups. I am so excited! These next few days are going to go by so slow because I can't wait to see what colors her and Jinx have. This is their first litter together. Unlike Bella, Rosa had hers in a spot where I will be able to see and keep track of them, so I will try to post pictures along the way. Below is the picture I took this morning right after she cleaned up the last pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment