Monday, November 14, 2011

Pinky and Jasper's 2nd litter has arrived!

Friday evening when I got home from work, I made my usual rounds checking on all my gerbils. I always get to Pinky and Jasper's tank first. I leaned over to call for them when I heard the teeny, tiny squeaks. Looks like Pinky and Jasper had their second litter sometime during the day Friday. They definitely were not there when I checked on all of them Friday morning. She had them down in a burrow in a box, so no pics yet. Sunday, I checked on them and could see two cute little pink pups. I don't know if there are more than two yet. She may have them seperated into 2 nests right now. The two that I could see, one is definitly going to be an Agouti like mom and the other one is going to be an Argente Golden. In about 2 weeks, I will have to clean the tank out and will post some pics of the pups!

**Also, please check my "Available" page for pictures of Jinx and Rosa's first litter. I cannot determine the sex until they are around 4-5 weeks old, but if you see a color you like, let me know and I will put you on a tentative reserve for it and another one of the same sex when I am able to identify them.

No comments:

Post a Comment