Saturday, November 5, 2011

Update on pups

Milo and Bella's pups are 7 days old today and starting to crawl around a little. This morning, 4 of them followed Bella out of their nesting burrow so I was finally able to snap a couple of pics of them before she gathered them back into the nest. They are starting to get their fur and are looking very adorable!



Also, Pinky is very pudgy this morning. She should be having her pups any day now! By the size of her, I'm guessing she is going to be having more than three this time for sure.

Being a first time mom, I was expecting Rosa to move hers and Jinx's pups from where she orginally had them, and I was right. She has moved them into an inner burrow, so I am not able to see them right now to take more pictures. It won't be long and they'll be crawling around like Bella's, so I should get some more pictures of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment