Monday, November 7, 2011

Pictures

Thanks to a water bottle leak Sunday, I had to clean out Milo and Bella's tank, which gave me the opportunity to snap a pic of their 6 pups. Below is the group shot I got of them before I placed them back in the tank with mom and dad. They were 8 days old in this shot. Won't be long and they'll be crawling all over the tank!



I also snapped a quick picture of 3 of Jinx and Rosa's pups yesterday. They were rearranging some of their tunnels, and kicked these three out of their nesting burrow. When I woke up this morning, Rosa had moved the other 3 pups out to where these 3 were, but she was nursing them so I was unable to get a picture of all of them. Their pups are 6 days old today. They are not showing any coloring yet other than the color points on the ears, nose, feet, and tail. I am really hoping to see some Nutmegs and Red Foxes from Jinx and Rosa along with the Dark-eyed Honeys and Red-eyed Honeys that I know she will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment