Monday, October 31, 2011

New litter has arrived!

Milo and Bella have had their second litter! They were born some time early Saturday morning(10/29/2011). Unfortunately, she had the pups down in one of their burrows, so I can't get any good pictures of them. They look very healthy and I can see their little milk spots in their bellies, so she's keeping them fed good. I can't get a clear count on them either, but I believe there are 5-6 pups. Looks like I will have some more beautiful solid and pied Lilac pups available in a few weeks! Milo and Bella produce gorgeous Lilacs. This is also the same couple who produced the DPP in their last litter, so I am looking forward to seeing if they have another one. I will get pictures and more information up on the babies as soon as I can. Right now I am letting the family get settled in and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment