Monday, October 17, 2011

Update On Available Pups!

I have found homes for all of my weaned babies. They should all be going to their new homes by the end of this week or sooner. I will still have my 3 unweaned babies of Pinky and Jasper's, so if you are interested in them, please let me know soon so I can reserve them for you. They are still not old enough for me to determine which are males or females. They should be ready to go to their forever homes by 11/05/2011. They will be 8 weeks old at that time. I should be able to tell in the next week or so which are male or female. Right now they are still to young for me to be 100%. All three are very playful. They wrestle and bounce all around the cage. I have individual pictures of all three on my "Litters" page. Two of them are Pied Argente Goldens and one is a Pied Agouti.

Please email me at fleurdelisgerbils@gmail.com for more information or to place a reserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment