Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Welcome!!

Welcome to Fleur De Lis Gerbils! I hope you enjoy my site. I am working on becoming registered with the American Gerbil Society right now. Fingers crossed, I should be hearing back from them soon.

I am hoping that you will find my gerbils to be a great alternative to purchasing from the pet stores. All of my gerbils are very well taken care of and are used to being handled often. I do have babies that will be available by 10/17/2011. I am working on getting good pictures of them for this site.

Right now I have 2 Pied Lilacs(boys), 1 Solid Agouti(boy), 1 spotted Black(boy), 3 Solid Lilacs(1 girl, 2 boys), and 2 Pied Doves(girls). I also have 3 unweaned babies that should be ready by the end of October or early November. They are 2 Pied Red-eyed Honeys and 1 Pied Agouti. They are not old enough for me to determine if they are male or female yet.

If you are interested in a pair, please contact me and I will email you a picture if I don't have one up of them yet.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome looking gerbils it looks like you take great care of them.

    ReplyDelete