Friday, January 25, 2013

Update on Maddie

As of this morning when I left for work, still no pups! I'm starting to think she is just torturing me lol. I am still keeping a close eye on her and McGee and I still have not observed any signs of mating, so I am sure she is pregnant. I just have no idea when to expect the pups! I am so sorry to the people who are on my second litter reserve list. Hopefully it won't be too much longer!

On another note, Sunday we started the split cage between Jasper(my elder Lilac gerbil) and Squints(Maddie and McGees pup). It has gone really well so far. There has been no signs of aggression from either side. They groom each others noses through the wire a few times a day. Jasper doesn't like when I have to swap sides with them very much, but he settles down after a hour or so. He's always been a little nuerotic! I'm hoping that we will be able to introduce them in about 3 weeks.

1 comment: