Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Friday!

Things have been kinda quiet around Fleur de Lis lately. We are all waiting patiently(ok, maybe that's an exaggeration) for the new pups to get their fur and start crawling around. They should be ready for more pictures to be taken by next weekend. I will definitely get the pictures up of Rosa's litter, but Bella may prove to be more difficult. As I said before, I went and purchased her and Millie a 29 gallon tank to be their permanent home with my parents. I thought it would be awesome for her to have all that room to burrow and create tunnels with the 2 daughters that will be with her. I was right. She's having a blast creating intricate tunnels and burrows in almost 2 feet of Aspen and cardboard. Problem is, she's taken her pups down in one of her burrows that's at the very bottom of the tank! Now I can't get to them without destroying all of hers and Millie's hard work, which I just don't have the heart to do. Hopefully they'll start crawling out of there soon so I can get good pics of them. I can see them occasionally when she doesn't have them covered up, and they're still looking very healthy and cute.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share this cute picture of Scamp! He thought he was hiding from me, but I still found him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment