Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pups available

Turns out I will have 2 pups available from Jinx and Rosa's previous litter. They're 2 sweet little girls that I am just not going to have room for in the coming months. Please check my "Available" page for their pictures.

I am also excited to announce that after a thorough check of Rosa's tank, she has had 6 pups in this litter! Looks like all of them will be dark eyed this time. There may be some new colors in there that I haven't seen in the previous litters. Two of the pups seem to have darker skin than the Honey colored ones have always had, so I am excited to see what happens when their fuzz start coming in! Below are pictures of the new pups. The one I am holding in my hand is the darker skinned one.


2 comments:

  1. Cool! Can't wait to see more pictures. :)

    ~C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm going to try to get some more pictures up of them soon. Just waiting for their peach fuzz to come in, so it should be next weekend(first weekend in February)!

    ReplyDelete