Sunday, January 29, 2012

New pictures are up!

I now have a picture up of Rosa and Jinx's final litter. There are 3 girls and 3 boys. I am trying to determine if the little Pied pup (picture below) is a Nutmeg or DEH. If it is a Nutmeg, I will be keeping him as a buddy for McGee. Also, I still have the two older girls from their last litter. Please email me if you are interested in any of these pups!

EDIT: It has been confirmed that the little Pied pup is indeed a Nutmeg! I am so excited! I have been hoping Rosa and Jinx would produce one before I had to split them apart. I will be keeping him as a friend for McGee. I do wish he would have been a Solid Nutmeg, but maybe with him, I will be able to produce some solid Nutmegs when I find the right female ;) Now, if I could just find a female, solid Siamese gerbil, my gerbil color wishlist will be complete!


Pied Nutmeg
2 of the Mottled DEH pups







No comments:

Post a Comment